Emirates Consulting Group
Do you have high level of enthusiasm, integrity as well as the motivation to achieve your targets? Are you looking for a new challenge? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We are an established and successful niche conference organizing company seeking a highly motivated and focused Business Development Associate. This role is perfect for someone who is a polished, confident and articulate professional, as your role will be to present and sell the company’s portfolio of high-quality niche events to mid- and senior level business leaders in their field of compliance.
- Achieving Sales and Key Performance Indicators as set down by the Management team.
- Responsibility for generating new business as well as increasing sales from existing clients.
- Effectively communicating the value of the company’s conferences to senior executives and other executives who are potential attendees.
- Working closely within a team, both in Morocco and Overseas to deliver success.
- Selling the company’s offerings to the needs of the prospective clients and the ability to find new ways to communicate the value proposition to prospective clients.
- Providing first-class customer service to all clients and prospects.
- Having the ability to project a professional and confident aura about the company
- Successful candidates can expect to travel 4-5 times a year, attending our business conferences, networking with clients, developing senior level relationships and converting these to business.
- Prior Business to Business sales experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Confident in dealing with individuals from very senior backgrounds.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to multitask, as well as working on your own and as part of a team with limited supervision.
- Ability to identify audience and stay focused to achieve sales goals.
- Experience in self-generating sales leads as well as the capability to work off of warm leads.
- Good IT skills in MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Native Arabic Speaker required