Emirates Consulting Group
If you have proven ability to establish new business relationships, advance your sales career with one of the world’s most respected and recognized brands.
- Identify key merchant prospects and implement effective sales strategies and solutions.
- Utilize their in-depth knowledge of the company, the industry and their prospects to provide solutions.
- Gathering and disseminating marketplace and competitive information
- Coordinating all internal resources necessary to facilitate each sale
- Executing proper account set-up and merchant training.
- Use prospecting and cold calling skills to identify, filter and qualify leads to effectively manage a pipeline of prospects.
- Plan strategically, research and are knowledgeable about the industries and markets they call on.
- Possess strong analytical, organizational, decision-making, negotiation, oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Strong financial acumen is also necessary in order to effectively explain the financial and marketing value of product solutions to close sales.
- Must also possess the ability to prepare and present formal presentations and use their excellent consultative solution selling skills to ensure long-term relationship building and meet business goals.
- A University Degree and 5 years of successful outside sales experience is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with PC applications (MS Office, Outlook, Excel, Power Point).
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com an asset.
- Working knowledge of related Banking products and services is considered an asset.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Experienced in prospecting for leads.
- Applicant must have a valid driver’s license