Emirates Consulting Group
The Client Services Manager position is responsible for all revenue goals associated with an assigned account base. This position will prioritize establishing positive relationships by providing world-class service and delivering excellent communication.
- Meet and exceed retention and associated revenue goals with assigned account base
- Build positive relationships through active communication, including phone calls, emails and other relevant communication channels
- Sell upgrades, add-ons and referrals.
- Work with and support many internal departments to execute integrated programs.
- Respond and resolve customer complaints, requests and inquiries; handle difficult clients and situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Exceed assigned service levels and standards.
- Ensure customer information and data are accurate and complete for assigned accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ year experience in a service and hospitality, sales, or event management position.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Outstanding work ethic, results-oriented and dedicated to success.
- Ability to build positive professional relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Problem solver, detail driven, and an excellent teammate.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Bilingual (English & Arabic) preferred, but not required