Emirates Consulting Group
Our Concierge is the first impression of the community and is responsible for providing superior customer service to our residents. Each day will be unique, requiring an ability to prioritize, multi-task, think creatively, take initiative, and employ a diverse set of skills. A Concierge brings positive energy to each conversation, resolves issues quickly and effectively, and makes everyone feel welcome and appreciated.
- Deliver an exceptional experience to every person, beginning with an unmatched first impression and building rapport with other Associates, guests, and current residents.
- Maintain and uphold a high standard for community curb appeal by conducting routine inspections of all community amenities and common areas, and working with the service team or other Associates to ensure that all areas are well-maintained.
- Coordinate maintenance of office and amenity equipment including copiers, printers, resident business centers, fitness equipment, and resident clubhouse amenities.
- Handle deliveries by accepting and logging packages for residents.
- Provide leasing support and assistance to the leasing team by making initial contact with future residents, setting appointments, assisting with key pick-ups, and any other tasks related to the move-in and move-out process.
- Act as a liaison between residents and service team members regarding both routine and emergency maintenance requests and provide assistance in the follow-up process after work is completed on routine requests. Contact maintenance personnel immediately if an emergency maintenance situation develops.
- Plan fun activities that help build a strong sense of belonging among residents.
- Answer the telephone, provide information using our guide, forward calls and take messages when necessary.
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma is required.
- Minimum of one to two years of experience in customer service, sales, and/or hospitality experience that demonstrates sufficient background to resolve resident complaints.
- Prior experience in front desk support preferred.
- Prior Concierge and/or event planning experience preferred.