Emirates Consulting Group
We are looking for a Customer Service Lead to support projects for a wide variety of clients. In this role, you will troubleshoot basic technical issues, build strong relationships with customers, fact-find to identify needs while recognizing opportunities and trends to share back with key partners, and ensure that all our customers find satisfactory resolutions to issues. Candidates should be natural problem solvers who continuously strive to provide excellent customer service and extraordinary customer satisfaction.
- Handle inbound and outbound contacts in a courteous, timely, and professional manner.
- Ensure first contact resolution through problem solving and effective email handling.
- Accurately document and process customer concerns in appropriate systems/spreadsheets.
- Utilize knowledge base and training to accurately answer customer questions while following all required scripts, policies, and procedures.
- Build out and expand existing knowledge database.
- Comply with requirements surrounding confidential information and personal information.
- Escalate customer issues to the appropriate internal or external partners.
- Attend meetings and trainings and review all new training material to stay up-to-date on changes to program knowledge, systems, and processes.
- Adhere to all attendance and work schedule requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in business administration, communications, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in F&B, Hospitality, and related industries.
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills, as well as attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills, Excellent written communication required, Strategic thinker
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Must be able to use Microsoft Suite and tools
- Zendesk, Netsuite, Bazaar Voice Experience a plus