Emirates Consulting Group
You will be joining a dynamic team focused on providing members with an unparalleled service experience. As a Customer Service Representative you will be empowered to do what’s right for the member because you have a passion for helping others succeed. You must possess proven customer service skills, including strong verbal communication. As a Customer Service Representative you will be working closely with your branch manager to find appropriate solutions to member needs including opening accounts and offering new products to achieve your goals.
- Process all transactions for members via telephone including deposits.
- Give prompt, efficient and accurate service in the processing of all transactions
- Open new member accounts and provide information to new and prospective members by explaining and cross-selling products and services.
- Work normally involves contacts with persons beyond immediate associates generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion.
- Six months to two years of similar or related experience
- A high school education or GED
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Strong business development and/or sales skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written