Emirates Consulting Group
The Customer Service Representative serves as the primary contact of our organization to serve member requests related to their daily needs. Depending on level of responsibility, performs a wide variety of duties related to all phases of products, services and policies as embodied by the company. These are done in accordance with company procedures.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures.
- Executes negotiation procedures to ensure invoices are processed for payment.
- Performs inquiries and generates statements for members to assist with information questions.
- Demonstrates a helpful, polite, friendly attitude along with providing exceptional member service.
- Educates members on products, services, fees, and policies of the company.
- Always maintains the integrity of our confidentiality policy including maintaining a neat work area so confidential information is not compromised.
- Works with others in their department to maintain, organize and revise member information.
- Properly enter information into the computer program(s) regarding transactions, holds, statements, order requests and other related transactions.
- Maintain an expansive, up-to-date knowledge of products, services, fees, and regulations to assist members and co-workers accurately and efficiently.
- Excellent communications skills and proven effectiveness when working with members and staff.
- Work in a courteous, respectful, and efficient manner.
- Proficient operation of a variety of general office equipment such as PC, software applications, typewriter, copier, calculator, telephone, copy machine, fax machine and other similar devices or programs related to the position.
- Ability to present ideas, report facts and other information clearly and concisely.
- Comprehend consequences of various situations and refer them to the appropriate staff for resolution.
- Manage personal workflow, process transactions correctly and meet deadlines by being organized, detailed and task oriented.
- Ability to meet attendance standards and work overtime hours as requested and approved.
- Ability to count, add, subtract, multiply and divide accurately along with any other mathematical necessity.
- Ability to understand and follow safety/security practices.