Emirates Consulting Group
The Digital Content Manager will focus on delivering a world class, global solution to how we store, tag and manage our digital assets. This role is key to helping us optimize our e-commerce experiences. The digital asset manager will collaborate with key members of the business to create the digital asset management strategy and vision for Company, which will ultimately support the company’s wider objectives and goals to accelerate social commerce and drive revenue.
This individual will work with the Technology Leadership and the Engineering teams to develop an integrated, prioritized strategic roadmap for the asset repository to help deliver capabilities to drive efficiencies, effectiveness, and revenue growth. The person in this role will partner with other internal leaders across marketing, sales, executive leadership, communications, development and CX to design, implement and continuously improve the digital asset management platform.
- Partner with key business leaders and cross-functional partners to lead the development of the DAM vision, guiding principles, prioritized use cases/end-user experiences, high-level requirements, and roadmap
- Define project scopes and craft business requirements documentation with input from relevant partners
- Craft a 1, 2 and 3-year roadmap for incremental process improvements and DAM strategic direction, with a focus on mobile first and mobile app experiences
- Assess project metrics post-launch (qualitatively and quantitatively)
- Facilitate strategic decisions and the creation of a tactical plan surrounding development and implementation of target state processes and technology (including relevant business readiness and organizational change considerations, as well as integration with or migration of content and existing/enhanced processes and tools)
- Develop and maintain a metadata entry protocol. Work with various stakeholders across the enterprise to define metadata and taxonomy guidelines. Actively promote data consistency to support common standards and analytics
- Establish periodic data verification review processes to ensure data accuracy and to support easy and consistent search and delivery of assets
- 3+ years of experience managing an enterprise content management or digital asset management system for a large client or company
- 3+ years in project management, technology-related implementations, and/or strategic planning roles
- Understanding of e-commerce and preferably social commerce models
- Experience working with mobile apps and how digital assets support those experiences.
- Attitude of continuous learning to stay on top of digital best practices