Emirates Consulting Group
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will work in close collaboration with senior management to aid in day-to-day marketing activities including social media, creative content development, and content writing to drive qualified leads into sales. Candidate must be creative, a quick learner, and able to refine efforts as needed to maximize effectiveness.
- Write and edit content supporting all marketing activities.
- Craft compelling social media posts, messaging for paid ads and supporting content to drive sales.
- Assist in social media efforts to promote events, content marketing, and campaigns via established networks.
- Assist in the creation of graphics for marketing materials including social media, advertisements, website content to communicate brand value as effectively as possible.
- Research and collect lead data from our analytics sources to improve effectiveness of social media efforts in support of lead generation activities.
- Assist in interpreting social metrics to identify successes and opportunities
- Monitor website and social media channels for issues/problems; route internally as needed.
- Assist in writing copy for website, social media, email marketing, press releases, and blog posts.
- Provide critical support to the Marketing Department.
- Deliver consistent results, hits deadlines within the scope of role, and take ownership of tasks and outcomes.
- Generate new ideas in team settings.
- Some professional marketing experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of all major social media platforms and emerging technology (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google).
- Content writing experience is a must.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Excellent organization skills and work ethic.
- Passion for marketing, advertising, and technology.
- Passion for social media, content writing, and creative.
- Ability to work as part of a team, including a passion for Creative execution, User Experience, and working cross-functionally with other teams.
- Excited about working in a fast-paced environment, including the ability to rapidly adapt to change and self-motivate in a results-driven culture.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who thrives on self-initiative to quickly apply new knowledge.
- Video production experience is a huge plus!
- College degree is a must.