Emirates Consulting Group
We are searching for a results-driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for execution of all our digital marketing efforts. Your central goal is to help grow drive traffic and conversions using a variety of tactics and tools. Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with experience in marketing, analytics, search engine management, and paid social media. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Execute all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage paid social media campaigns.
- Plan and manage paid search, display ads, and retargeting campaigns.
- Plan and manage website updates, search engine optimization and reputation management.
- Optimize all campaigns to drive performance, including reducing CPC, improving CTR and improving conversion rates.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Build recommendations and processes to drive closed-loop marketing reporting across the organization.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Work with cross-functional teams to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Expertise in: paid search, SEO, paid social media, analytics, and marketing automation/email.
- Google Ads and Google Analytics/Tag Manager certifications preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing best practices.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.