Emirates Consulting Group
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist. Our online marketing services include professionally designed websites, Social Media management, video marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and a custom, advanced SEO solution. The Digital Marketing Strategist leads a team of experienced digital marketing professionals in providing services to clients.
The Digital Marketing Strategist must have good independent work and organizational skills. As the Team Lead for the digital marketing team you will be a resource for the team in terms of best practices and knowledge as well as making sure policies are being followed. You will help the team with client escalations and be able to independently solve problems and efficiently delegate work.
The Digital Marketing Strategist is also responsible for creating the digital marketing content strategy for our clients, doing keyword research, creating a plan, and timetable for SEO optimization, and being a mentor to the team. Good communication and interpersonal skills are a requirement.
The Strategist will report to the Director of Professional Services and the Manager of professional services and will be expected to present and explain reports and initiatives to the management team. This job requires a good working knowledge of SEO best practices, web technology including HTML and CSS. Google AdWords experience and certification is a requirement. Google Analytics certification is a plus. Supervisory experience is also recommended.
- Utilize data-driven approaches to execute digital marketing and communication initiatives based on marketing research data platforms.
- Develop and execute targeted digital campaigns to increase conversions and engagement.
- Develop SEO strategy for organizational website to attract and retain donor base.
- Create and implement social media strategies to elevate brand voice and engagement.
- Produce compelling digital content, using animations, motion graphics and video features.
- Manage social media channels as primary community manager.
- Analyze digital marketing campaigns, and report on ROI to stakeholders.
- Lead efforts to develop new strategies and achieve strategic goals.
- Provide ongoing support for marketing projects, including rebrand, website, content marketing; as well as other departments as assigned.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree competencies due to additional 1-year formal preparation with concentration in public relations, marketing, or communications.
- Equivalent combination of demonstrated work experience and education may be considered.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in the area of digital media and social media management.
- Must be Google Ads Certified
- Strong knowledge of personal computers, including desktop publishing and Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, PowerPoint) and Adobe Creative Suite