Emirates Consulting Group
The Marketing Assistant position will be responsible for working directly with Senior Management overseeing multi-faceted print and digital marketing activities. This includes search marketing, lead generation and prospecting efforts, social media marketing, SEO, and digital analysis. This role will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- Manage social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram.
- Implement and maintain SEO/SEM strategies including keyword and market research.
- Track and analyze performance and success of SEO strategies through Google Analytics.
- Assist with creation of advertising materials (e.g. print ads, on-line ads, brochures).
- Email marketing – creation, delivery and enhancement
- All materials produced are to follow brand guidelines.
- Build and maintain industry expertise.
- Attend trade shows and industry events as required.
- Other duties as required.
- Strong social media knowledge using social media platforms, posting and engaging with customers.
- Basic understanding of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Excellent proofing and editing abilities.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, exciting work environment.
- Self-motivated and high energy.
- Detail oriented and hardworking.
- Ability to multi-task and be highly organized at the same time.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are a must.
- Ability to anticipate, understand and creatively solve problems or resolve issues.
- Strong computer skills.
- College degree preferred
- Marketing, business or equivalent experience preferred