Emirates Consulting Group
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responding to the requests of tenants or occupants with regard to mechanical or maintenance issues
- Evaluating and repairing issues as they arise and communicating with Supervisors when outsourcing is necessary
- Requisitioning the necessary supplies, equipment and tools, monitoring inventory and working within a budget
- Ensuring safe working practices and that a building is in compliance with safety and quality regulations including maintaining fire, smoke, carbon monoxide and other safety systems
- Conducting regular inspections to determine which areas in the building need attention
- Overseeing contractors and other workers who are unfamiliar with a building’s layout
- Keeping maintenance schedules and records up to date
Qualifications and Experience
- 6- 8 Yrs. experience
- Education: Graduates / Diploma
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills and excellent math skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence others.