Emirates Consulting Group
We’re looking for an ambitious Relationship Manager to work directly with existing partnerships and will be responsible for increasing client satisfaction, uncovering opportunities for new business, improving, and maintaining retention, increasing client revenue while providing prompt and detailed problem resolution.
- Develop, expand, and retain client relationships; manage delivery of wealth management solutions that help our clients realize their personal goals and aspirations.
- Develops, maintains, and expands relationships by actively promoting our services to existing and prospective clients.
- Possesses knowledge of financial planning, investment management, and trust services to suggest services to new clients and expand services provided to existing clients.
- Meets with clients and prospects to discuss their needs, uncover current and future opportunities, and recommend a full range of service solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven ability to develop new business and new relationships within business communities.
- Ability to make decisions to recommend services to new and existing relationships. Strong interpersonal skills and good oral and written communication skills. Willing to work as team member.
- Strong technical skills in financial and trust planning, including asset allocation.