Emirates Consulting Group
- Bachelor degree in Engineering / Science (Core engineering subjects: mechanical/ chemical/ electrical/ E&C / mining).
- Experience: 2-5 years in Industrial sales.
- Experience in the Structural steel business is an advantage.
- Preferred: Female.
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company’s products or services to customers.
- Discuss equipment needs and system requirements with customers and engineers.
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
- Researching, developing, and modifying products to meet customers’ technical requirements and needs.
- Helping customers who have problems with installed products and recommending improved or upgraded materials and machinery.
- Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
- Setting and achieving sales goals and quotas.
- Training other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company’s products and services.