Emirates Consulting Group
The primary role of the Sales Executive is to present Company’s solutions to key decision makers within targeted accounts and grow sales revenue within an assigned territory. The Sales Executive will build mutually beneficial business relationships, present compelling presentations, and close business. This is a largely independent field sales role for a sales executive with a high degree of business maturity.
- Key initiator of new business development targeting medium to large sized accounts for strategic penetration.
- Independently calls on mid to senior-level executives and other representatives to generate product, program, and consulting sales.
- Diagnoses and assesses client needs.
- Writes and oversees effective business proposals.
- Closes business.
- Designs custom programs and tailored standard programs to meet individual client needs.
- Designs account strategy and business development to develop new and existing accounts.
- Develops and executes on territory marketing and management plan to meet and exceed monthly revenue targets.
- This position requires a minimum of 3+ years of experience in corporate sales.
- A stable work history and successful track record of personal sales performance in a large corporate environment is essential.
- Requires a consultative sales background with demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation, forecasting, prospecting and driving opportunities to closure.
- BA/BS in business or related field is required.
- A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills, energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity is critical to success in this role.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential; must be able to create and deliver compelling, polished sales presentations to both line leadership and senior corporate executives within target companies.