Emirates Consulting Group
The Social Media Specialist will play a vital role in the continuous growth of the social media ecosystem for our company. With guidance and support from the strategic and creative team, the Social Media Specialist will be responsible for all social media channels, content strategies and development as well as all analytics. This role will help drive engagement and growth of the brand.
- Content production, scheduling and curation for all social media channels, including but not limited to IG, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Influence and manage social media outreach efforts.
- Maintain engagement with social media followers and users.
- Optimize the use of all social media channels.
- Understand and communicate analytical data surrounding content trends and engagement.
- Lead social media business discussions with business stakeholders.
- Increase social media user engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in English, Marketing, or Communications
- 2-5 years of comprehensive social media experience
- Passionate about social media outlets and the role it plays in connecting business and people
- Versatile social media skills
- Remain current with new technologies, social media best practices, and social media trends
- Demonstrated strong writing skills
- Experience with social media trends