Emirates Consulting Group
- Min. 15 years of relevant experience in all project phases (FEED, feasibility, master planning, conceptual design, design development, tendering, execution control, and closing).
- Proven experience in master planning and associated infrastructure projects including wet, dry, energy, waste, open spaces, urban design, urban facilities, transport, mobility, and contingency systems.
- Owning excellent business knowledge, in the area of urban developments in UAE, GCC, and the Middle East.
- Strong analytical skills in master planning, urban design, and infrastructure engineering, and their subdomains.
- Hands-on experience in concept elaborations, business development, and deliberations/ negotiations with civic authorities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including reporting, presentation, and CRM, with team comprehension engagement.
- Adherence to professional appearance and business ethics
- Experience and skills in tools and methods in the contexts of urban planning, professional processing, and data management.
- Aptitude towards problem-solving, and clear and effective communication within a professional interdisciplinary team.
Education and Qualifications Required
- Academic education Master’s or equivalent in architecture, urban planning, civil engineering, or project management.
- Excellent technical knowledge and understanding of the requirements of the industry.