Emirates Consulting Group
- Design and develop integrations in OIC to Oracle ERP Cloud including extracting Oracle ERP Cloud data using BI Publisher reports, analysis , OTBI Reports and FRS reports.
- Technical Lead coordinates with the business users to provide the resolution and fixes for Finance, HCM and procurement support calls to ensure the smooth functioning of business operations
- Work with functional consultant for reports requirements and develop reports accordingly
- Perform technical design for reports development
- Prepare test cases and test scripts for report testing
- Perform reports testing and liaise with end users for user acceptance testing.
- Carry out production deployment of reports in accordance with the change management process
- Adherence on TCM / AIM methodology-based documentation for enhancements and projects.
- Open Technical Assistance Requests with Oracle Support and follow up to resolution.
- 3+ years of total software development, architecture, and solution design experience with minimum 2 End to End Oracle Fusion implementation/support.
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience working in Oracle Cloud Integration Platform, Oracle BPM Suite, Oracle SOA Suite technologies, and/or WebLogic Server, OSB development.
- Strong technical foundation in Oracle Cloud Integration Platform (Application Integration, Process, Visual Builder, and/or Insight Analytics), Oracle SOA, and/ or Oracle SaaS/ ERP application integration.
- Sound Knowledge and Prior Experience in SaaS Customizations, PaaS Developments, Integrations with 3rd Party Applications and MIS Reports developments.
- Working knowledge of various Oracle PaaS offerings including JCS, ICS, iPaaS, Process Cloud, Mobile Cloud, Document Cloud, Messaging Cloud
- Hands-On development of packages and functions using SQL/PLSQL and exposing them as REST using ORDS.
- Good Knowledge on building custom ESS jobs
- Excellent understanding of Authentication and Authorization solutions inherent in SaaS.
- Extensive experience in configuring & customizing BPM Workflows
- Proficient in Preparing Technical Design Documents (TDD) and Test Scripts.
- Must have hands on experience in Unix shell scripting & Groovy Scripting.
- Proficient on TCM and AIM Methodologies.
- Should have good analytical skills to analyze the support issues and provide required fix in line with Oracle Fusion standards and industry best practices.