Emirates Consulting Group
Mechanical Technician job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- Repair and maintain machinery
- Devise preventative measures to avoid machine downtime
- They are also responsible for devising safety plans that comply with workplace safety laws.
- Troubleshoot electrical controls
- Keep meticulous records of machine service history
- Analyze machine test results and make adjustments to meet company specifications
Mechanical Technician job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- Two-year Electrical, Technical, or related degree.
- Completion of an electrical apprenticeship.
- Knowledge of mathematics pertaining to machinery
- Knowledge of machines and tools
- Quality control analysis
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Ability to self-motivate
- Ability to work and learn independently
- Operation monitoring
- Critical thinking
- Complex problem solving
- Analytical skills