Emirates Consulting Group
- Maintain routine accounting procedures, including Accounts Payable (A/P), journal
entries, and monthly account closures.
- Ensure the efficient execution of all financial operations within the organization.
- Check & Book expenses and prepare monthly account reconciliations and examine
supplier invoices for accuracy and issue cheques in time for accurate allocation of
payments against invoices.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the company’s petty cash operations through proper
inspection and payments of bills, receipts and cash count.
- Oversee and execute account payable checks and wire transfers.
- Support various departments in conducting monthly account reconciliations.
- Monitor and manage the authorized account reconciliation process.
- Handle all banking transactions and ensure accurate monthly data recording.
- Provide supplementary schedules for auditing purposes as required.
- Regularly review and analyze various general ledger accounts.
- Develop budget plans for various processes as needed.
- Prepare journal entries and consolidate general ledgers for subsidiary accounts.
- Compile monthly bank statements and Bank Reconciliation.
- Provide requested documents to external auditors.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Awareness of business trends.
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like Microsoft Dynamics.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills