Emirates Consulting Group
- Monitors departmental performance, identifying and facilitating opportunities to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Manages daily aspects of the department and its staff to ensure projects are completed and goals and customer needs are met.
- Collaborates with other managers to plan, direct, and coordinate programs and projects.
- Collaborates with other managers to analyze costs, benefits, and losses of company profits.
- Drafts, submits, and presents various performance and management reports.
- Manages inventory, approving or facilitating purchases as needed; negotiates related pricing contracts and verifies costs and receipts.
- Manages conflicts and resolves complaints about or within the department.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create and present ideas, reports, and budgets in various formats.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to assign and delegate tasks.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.