Emirates Consulting Group
We are currently looking for a Business Development Assistant to work in our client.
In this crucial role, you will prospect to generate new sales opportunities and negotiate sales with customers to help us drive towards our sales targets.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join us at a truly exciting time as we continue to grow. If you’re looking for a role that will provide you with development opportunities and a great working environment, apply now.
Key responsibilities for a Business Development Assistant
- Securing new orders from sales opportunities to achieve volume and profit targets
- Managing the sales process and customer experience
- Working closely with a sales support function in order to maximize all opportunities
- Maximize CSI score
- Provide reports when necessary for senior management and directors
- Manage external suppliers (in conjunction with the sales support team)
- Attend regular team meetings to discuss ongoing opportunities and general business performance.
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Maximizing the sale of any accessories
- Maximizing the sale of added value products such as Service Contracts and insurance products ensuring everything are appraised correctly
- Maintaining strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Receiving, recording, and managing all customer concerns and complaints in your area of operation
- Supervising the management of orders in progress, ensuring efficient delivery and customer satisfaction
- Observing the market to understand and develop new concepts and initiatives that will help improve the sales department.
Alongside demonstrable experience within a similar role, other skills and experience required for this role include:
- Business Development Assistant experience
- An excellent negotiator and a committed provider of exception service to customers
- The ability to persuade prospective customers to consider our products and services, and develop the opportunity right through to the point of sale; with repeat business a key focus
- An enthusiastic individual with the ability to self-motivate whilst working in the field
- Target driven
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- The ability to follow a structured Sales Process
- Has a genuine passion for the delivery of first class customer service