Emirates Consulting Group
We are looking to hire a competitive and target-driven Business Development Executive who can drive sales growth for our business. The candidate should discover and pursue new sales prospects, create and update the CRM database, negotiate deals, meet sales targets, build rapport with customers, and maintain customer satisfaction. Candidates with proven sales track records in IT System Integration – including software, hardware, solutions, and services will secure an added advantage.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Learning and understanding all of the company products, solutions, and services.
2. Identifying business opportunities/prospects through emailing, cold-calling, and approaching through various social media platforms.
3. Conducting face-to-face or virtual meet-ups with clients to create new business relationships and pitch our products and services.
4. Identifying clients business needs and challenges and positioning the relevant products or solutions.
5. Preparing and sending quotations/proposals and following up as and when required.
6. Negotiating the costs, timelines, and credit terms with customers and vendors and closing sales deals.
7. Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies. Ensuring accurate and timely forecasting and reporting for management visibility and meeting or exceeding individual sales targets while contributing to overall team targets as set by the management.
8. Building and maintaining strategic relationships with existing customers and up-sell/cross-sell.
9. Maintaining strategic partnerships with technology vendors and distributors.
10. Handling and closing any leads shared by the management.
11. Maintaining and updating client records.
12. Handling customer complaints and taking appropriate customer feedback.
13. Submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, sales pipelines, and monthly and annual sales reports.
14. Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Proven experience in Sales Track Records. Experience in IT System Integration is an added advantage.
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and all its applications.
3. Strong written and verbal communication
4. Ability to build great rapport with customers
5. Fast learner, Self-motivated with a results-driven approach and passion for sales.
6. Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
7. Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.