Emirates Consulting Group
As a Business Development Manager, you will be the key conduit between the dynamic Professional Services organization and the growing Sales organization. The BD Manager is responsible for strategy, implementation, and management of all business development activities.
You’ll use your extensive deployment project experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors. You’ll employ effective selling strategies. And you’ll help develop customers into key references for company.
- Work with Sales Teams and Service Partners on pursuit efforts, prioritizing opportunities and allocating resources accordingly.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and service forecast data.
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with Service partners.
- Accurately Estimate project efforts and build detailed project timelines.
- Create and validate Professional Services Proposal and high-level Project Plan.
- Negotiate Professional Services Agreements, Statements of Work and other Contract Documents.
- Mentor new services team members.
- Provide support for services activities and events.
- Strong knowledge of vendors, products, and services.
- Must have experience selling relevant services, as well as delivering large-scale systems implementation projects.
- Proven ability in managing complex services sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful service revenue and profitability attainment.
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the products and services of the company
- Ability to get the most out of resources.
- Proven ability to thrive and excel in a lean, fast-paced, dynamic environment with high performance expectations.
- Significant experience in leading large captures from inception through teaming and proposal development, to include customer requirements mapping and service engagement activities.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is strongly preferred.
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies.