Emirates Consulting Group
The Business Development Specialist will have responsibility for driving market share and qualifying leads. The Business Development Specialist will follow up on web inquiries, pre‐qualify leads, and develop to the point of handoff for Sales. In addition to inbound inquiries, the Business Development Specialist will perform prospecting, marketing event outreach and perform general sales development functions to build a pipeline within targeted accounts designated by management. An implicit responsibility of the Business Development Specialist is to conduct business dealings with prospects in a way that creates a superior customer/prospect experience to set the stage for future sales.
- Build and manage lead development pipeline.
- Achieve or exceed goal for qualified leads to Sales on a monthly basis.
- Qualify all sales leads based upon lead qualification criteria definitions.
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call.
- Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects.
- Provide weekly activity report to management.
- Update lead status and all prospect interaction in CRM application daily.
- 2-5 year’s sales and/or lead qualification experience (including outbound prospecting). Experience with lead qualification at all levels within organizations – managers, directors, VPs, executives.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Energy and Creativity. Ability to work in a high energy, fast‐paced sales environment. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work.
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools.