Emirates Consulting Group
We are seeking for a multi talented Business Development Specialist to handle acquiring new and premium clients for ECG. The successful candidate will undertake Business Development and Marketing strategies for the company. The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Assists Business Development team in executing marketing techniques and strategies
- Contributes to creating awareness and developing the brand
- Research, plans, and implements new target market initiatives
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies and acquire new clients through various Sales strategies and negotiation skills
- Sets meeting with potential clients face to face or online
- Manages Client objections to drive the negotiation to close the deal
- Follows up with the leads and assists the Business Development Manager in securing the contract
- Upselling & Cross selling services and headcount within existing clients
- Generates referrals
- Partners with Account and Operations Manager in drawing up quotes and proposals for prospective clients
- Maintaining client relations and client database
- Other ad hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate extensive experience in business development strategies and marketing. Accomplished Business Development Specialists are experts in identifying and capitalizing on business opportunities.
- Must be an Emirati / UAE National
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Marketing, or similar.
- Previous experience as a Business Development Specialist
- Advanced knowledge of business development, marketing strategies, and brand expansion.
- Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
- Exceptional ability to analyze market trends and competitor behavior.
- Ability to maintain strong client relationships and establish industry partnerships.
- Competency in negotiating and closing business deals..
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.