Emirates Consulting Group
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures(Preferred)
- Familiarity with accounting software(Preferred)