Emirates Consulting Group
This Call Center Representative is responsible for the satisfaction of all our guests and customers of all of our brands and companies. This role will interact with external customers, vendors, & internal departments. The Call Center Representative will provide information about products and services, answer questions, research caller issues and provide resolutions.
- Assist guests with placement of orders, cancelling of orders, change of address, change of payment method or information, re-ships, credits and/or refunds.
- Answer questions about products, promotions, order process, lead time, shipping and/or any general inquiry.
- Resolve guest issues over multiple channels: phone, email, ticket system, and/or social.
- Speak with external customers, vendors & internal departments by telephone to provide information pertaining to products or to obtain details of concerns.
- Research customers’ comments to determine what action needs to be taken to resolve any concerns.
- Verify appropriate changes were made to resolve issues.
- Initiate outbound calls requiring follow up for research
- Respond promptly to inbound phone calls/emails.
- Use internal ticket tracking system to communicate and resolve questions or issues with guests promptly.
- Manage email inbox to ensure all requests are responded to promptly.
- Log issues into tracker with complete details.
- Create and compile reports on overall guest satisfaction.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Native Arabic Speaker required
- 1 years of call center experience preferred