Emirates Consulting Group
Join a growing, progressive company with amazing benefits as a Call Center Representative! Be the voice on the other end of the line who provides comfort and care and leave work each day with a sense of pride.
- Monitor high volume of inbound phone calls with genuine concern.
- Receive alarm system calls or incoming telephone calls regarding emergency and non-emergency police and fire service, emergency ambulance service, information and after hours calls for departments within a city.
- Answer alarms and inbound phone calls according to protocol and determine response requirements and relative priorities of situations, and dispatch in accordance with established procedures including determining location and type of response required.
- Answer customer questions using scripted and non-scripted responses.
- Record details of calls, dispatches, and messages.
- Troubleshoot alarm systems, and report malfunctions to ensure units receive necessary maintenance.
- Answer routine inquiries and relay information and messages to and from appropriate agencies, departments, and to all other individuals or groups requiring notification.
- Maintain access to, and security of, highly sensitive materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of call center experience preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime when needed
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and with teams
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in managing multiple tasks as the same time