Emirates Consulting Group
- Develop merchandising plans based on customer insights, brand strategy, e-commerce goals and initiatives to achieve substantial uplifts in revenue, site conversion and average
order size, improve user experience, and enhance product discovery and content.
- Responsible for the management and day-to-day trading of a category or categories online, including maintenance of Category Landing Pages and other relevant site real estate.
- Constantly monitor site Search and navigation on the site, making sure that it is fully optimized and make suggestions and implement these to improve the customer journey, whilst understanding the commercial impact of these changes.
- Work closely with different teams (product management, category, sales and designers) to provide updated content that will be shared across e-Commerce platforms.
- Demand Management (from Sales insights) to implement channel-specific interventions to optimize the effort and RoI
- Thorough experience and deep understanding of the online buying journey of customers and ability to derive insights for sharp decision making
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce, Marketing. Master’s degree will be plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in category marketing, catalog management, performance marketing, online merchandizing or a combination
- Strong analytical skills, including Google Analytics, and experience in using marketing automation tools
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and data presentation) and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams, internal and external.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities.
- Digital and e-Commerce experience a must