Emirates Consulting Group
- Supervise and manage the day-to-day operations of the accounting department including accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll, and utilities.
- Ensure company financial records, under responsibility, are maintained in compliance with company policies and IFRS.
- Assist with the development and implementation of new financial systems and processes.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits and compliance with tax filing.Develop and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Manage the payroll in the system and process salaries and leave salaries on time.
- Coordinate with the admin / Area manager to ensure all AMCs, licenses, and any renewal and maintenance of assets are done timely and cost effectively.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports regarding net revenue losses, operating costs, and other expenses.
- Evaluate and improve internal control system
- Monitor the daily performance of the accounting department and ensure all financial deadlines are met.
- Liaise with other departments to develop best practices for financial management and increase profitability.
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategic financial plans, in conjunction with other executive leaders, for company growth and profitability.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- CPA, CMA, or other relevant certification is prefered.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting, with at least 2 years in a leadership role