Emirates Consulting Group
The Client Services Manager will oversee functions associated with various departments and will establish positive and effective working relationships with customers, providers, and agencies to establish superior customer service.
- Provides oversight and management of a team. Primary escalation point for all service and compliance related issues.
- Reviews reports to ensure listings and property budgets are in-line with policy and local market expectations. Escalation point for department. Authorizes expenses related to properties; provides credit card authorization.
- Ensures implementation of national operational strategies and coordinates efforts to integrate company services for clients, both internally and externally.
- Collaborates with marketing and communications departments to ensure that collateral, press releases and web publishing are in accordance with company standards. Ensures effective marketing service delivery, business promotion, advertisement and public relations are delivered.
- Consults with sales/client-facing professionals and provides recommendations on real estate marketing best practices and strategies to maximize value for the team’s clients. Ensures staff interfaces professionally with clients and responds with urgency.
- Partners with departments to ensure reimbursement and mapping fees generated by sales/client-facing professionals. Monitors sales/client-facing professional Marketing budgets.
- Assists in the development and execution of training programs for employees.
- Other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university in a related field.
- Minimum five years experience providing administrative support to client facing/sales professionals.
- Minimum three years of management related experience.
- Real estate industry experience is highly desired.
- Experience managing large teams and/or staff in multiple locations preferred.