Emirates Consulting Group
- Experience (Yrs & Field) 3 years
- Educational Qualification Mcom (Finance / Accounting) / CA Inter / MBA Finance Professional Certifications Finance / Accounting
Skills & Abilities
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/MS office packages and accounting software packages, preferably SAP.
- Ability to work independently, long hours and in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision.
- Vendor Contract Repository
- Contract Margin vs Vistex (SAP) Margin , Gap Analysis
- Actual vs Realized Margin , Recovery of Shortfall
- Maintenance of all related databases , monthly MIS publish
- Accrual Income Management with Ageing Monitoring/ Analysis
- Debit balance monitoring.
- Raising all Income Claims to Vendors directly & ensure recovery with timelines
- Standardization of Claim Documents as required by Vendors , No delay of documents submission
- Dispute Resolution
- Work on Auto settlement of claims against payables