Emirates Consulting Group
We are looking for a Creative Strategist who not only has an eye for design, but a tech-savvy problem solver who is strategic at their core. You are undoubtedly charismatic and are energized by interacting with others. You are an out-of-the-box thinker who always has the needs of the client top of mind. Ideally you will come from a creative agency and/or tech background with an extensive understanding of the client management process and are very comfortable presenting work to clients. You are the calm in the storm and able to maneuver tough questions quickly and with ease. You will have led and executed the delivery of print & digital campaigns or projects.
- Support and lead conversations directly with exciting global clients
- Partner with Design, Sales, and Product teams to optimize how we support our clients and identify new opportunities
- Regularly liaise with Product teams to understand the product roadmap
- Communicate effectively with the internal Design team, briefing them clearly and removing any ambiguity from client requests
- Write clear creative briefs based on client needs that internal and external teams can understand
- Provide feedback on designs to ensure they meet brief requirements, while Creative Leads maintain top quality output from the team
- 5+ years’ experience as a creative and strategic thinker, preferably with an agency background with tech product experience. Ideally, you’ve most recently held a position as a Creative Account Manager, Creative Strategist or an Art Director who is ready to be less on the tools and take on a more strategic role
- Experience working directly with clients, able to take briefs and recognize clients’ needs
- A love for design and creativity with a great eye for layout and brand consistency
- The ability to write simple and clear briefs, with experience in seeing those briefs through with your team from start to finish
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your passion for designing clean, elegant, and beautiful designs
- The confidence to try new things, and a passion for big ideas and storytelling
- The ability to work collaboratively in a creative team environment
- Diligence to hit deadlines, problem-solve and offer suggestions to streamline and improve team processes.