Emirates Consulting Group
- Manage the Customer Services team, ensuring the team deliver high quality customer service to all stakeholders
- As a people manager provide regular performance management, feedback and coaching; ensuring all team members have clear individual development plans
- Advocate all Dentsply Sirona values in behaviours and communication
- Manage and coordinate all customer and distributor enquiries
- Manage the processing of quotation and orders
- Manage key elements of the shipping process
- Manage the associated administration ensuring our internal systems are maintained
- Track the delivery of shipments to distributors after despatch of goods, regardless of terms
- Prepare and enter orders and quotations promptly and efficiently using tools and resources to their best advantage.
- Prepare and file customer order reports as necessary.
- Liaise with forwarding agents in the preparation of shipping documents and despatch details, paying attention to detail and ensuring cost effectiveness
- Manage order request dates in line with service reporting requirements and in order to maximise inventory levels across the business.
- Working and regularly communicating with internal stakeholders on key matters i.e. shipping details, release instructions (Factory, Warehouse, Finance), business critical reporting
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous Customer Service
- Previous experience of managing a diverse team
- Experience of providing Trade Marketing support experience is advantageous
- Microsoft office and ERP systems (experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX and Tally is advantageous)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with International Trade Finance and International Distribution and Shipping
- Experience with Letter of Credits and associated requirement of documentation etc.
- Administrative experience, specifically with proven record of data entry.
- Experience in Customer Services within a supply chain environment is desirable
- Excellent standard of English is required