Emirates Consulting Group
The Customer Service Representative works remotely, under minimal supervision exercising independent judgment. This person must be action oriented, self-motivated and creative while being highly functional. Maintains service standards as required by position benchmarks for quality, turnaround time, accuracy and follow up. Performance is primarily based on quality and productivity measures including but not limited to schedule adherence, call quality scores and process adherence.
- Provides members with account information and performs account transactions including accepting loan applications, opening accounts, and processing transfers, withdrawals and other deposit product servicing functions. Strives to provide first contact resolution when within Credit Union policy.
- Sells/cross sells loan and deposit products and other services to new and existing members.
- Authorizes service fee refunds and waivers within established guidelines for this position.
- Promotes use of virtual banking services, such as online and mobile banking, automated phone service and resolves user issues.
- Participates in new product testing and other organization/departmental projects as assigned.
- Provides input to management on workflow issues, patterns and improvements.
- Promotes and demonstrates a positive work atmosphere by communicating in a manner consistent with professional standards to work effectively with members, co-workers, management and vendors.
- Keeps abreast of industry developments including, but not limited to changes in regulations and technology.
- Ensures adherence to company policies and procedures and Banking/Credit Union Regulations.
- Performs additional duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred; will consider experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in sales/customer service position.
- Must meet sales expectations and maintain required scores on Call Monitoring.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong decision making and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects/duties.
- Trustworthy with the ability to maintain highest level of integrity and trust.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint. The ability to use multiple software applications concurrently to resolve member inquiries