Emirates Consulting Group
A Customer Service Representative receives and answers, within established guidelines, customer questions, complaints, and problems. This role will be accountable for analysis and computation of data related to ads and deductions. Acts as a problem solver, independent decision maker for each customer.
- Act as a liaison between Sales and Operations teams in the quest to provide excellent customer service.
- Be customer advocate for key corporate accounts and serve as an extension of the sales team.
- Maintain an awareness of customer’s current activities such as: new item launches, discontinued products, new product development, price changes and customer demand, in relation to the daily and ad volumes.
- Understands the dynamics of all department, how they impact each other and how they impact customers.
- Actively participate in the training process for fellow associates as needed.
- Adhere to best practices by maintaining a consistent flow of information regarding customer strategies to customer service team support, transportation, sales, operations, demand planning and forecasting teams
- Accountable for managing all customer related information, as needed to effectively perform job functions.
- Expected to maintain a high accuracy level in data entry and proactively communicate with Customers.
- Accountable to adhering to all order guidelines, processes, and procedures.
- Responsible for the execution of item reservations/allocations as needed.
- Directly accountable for special projects assigned by management as it correlates to career development
- Performs other assignments or related duties as directed.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in same or similar position
- Ability to work in a team oriented, fast paced, sales driven environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; presentation experience a plus.
- Active listening skills with the ability to clearly and concisely communicate.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task and manage frequent and urgent interruptions, with poise and professionalism.
- Aptitude to be focused, highly organized, self-motivated, and self-directed by efficiently and effectively managing workload and assignments to completion with minimal supervision.
- Experience in sales order systems as well as demonstrate an ability to navigate fluently within Microsoft tools, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
- Ability to make decisions using independent discretion and sound judgement.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills as needed for positive conflict management.
- An innate ability to lead, be influential and persuasive when the opportunity presents itself.
- Desire for self-improvement and contributing to solid team development.