Emirates Consulting Group
The Customer Service Representative engages with and serves new and existing customers through an interactive, consultative process that deepens relationships and customer loyalty with Company. Team Members in this role provide direction to assist customers with the appropriate products and/or services, and is accountable for delivering an Unparalleled customer experience by providing efficient and accurate service.
- Pro–actively greet customers and engage in a collaborative dialogue.
- Responsible for deepening customer relations by analyzing customers’ needs and interests; and introducing products and services to both new and existing customers.
- Provide information and referrals to customers seeking other services
- Answer questions and resolve practical to complex technical problems
- Assist customers with learning and using new and existing technology.
- Complete paperwork associated with the customer concerns and submit within required time frames.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of one year experience in customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills required, including maintaining positive relationships and excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deepen relationships with customers.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office programs including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong work ethic required, including the ability to work flexible hours and overtime as needed.