Emirates Consulting Group
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via phone, email, online chat etc.
- Research, prioritize and resolve customer issues in timely and accurate fashion.
- Maintain documentation of customer inquiries and responses for future reference.
- Direct or route customer calls to appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Handle dissatisfied customers in a polite and professional fashion.
- Track and follow-up all customer requests in a timely manner.
- Maintain broad knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
- Identify and implement new process plan to improve customer support service.
- Manage large volume of customer calls in friendly and courtesy manner.
- Provide outstanding and exceptional customer service.
- Greet and address customers in a friendly and respectful way.
- Maintain procedures and processes for first level problem determination.
- Work with product and sales teams to address and resolve customer issues efficiently.
- Return customer calls in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Professional telephone manner and email etiquette
- Ability to properly use a web browser
- Good problem-solving skills
- Must be a team player
- Good PC & data entry skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Requires high school education or general education degree (GED).
- Minimum of one (1) year use of Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Minimum of two (2) years of customer service experience.