Emirates Consulting Group
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for accurately processing all transactions and being an effective source of information for our members. These responsibilities are done within company policies and procedures as well as all applicable laws and regulations. This position is also expected to be ambassadors of the company delivering excellent intradepartmental and member service, while promoting the company and cross-selling its products and services. Provides friendly, professional, confidential and effective assistance to members and company associates assuring a positive experience and minimizing wait time.
- Demonstrate efficiency with transactions for all members.
- Verbally confirm intended transactions with member to assure needs are met and minimize redoing.
- Assist with wide variety of member services according to written procedures.
- Educate members on the features and benefits of products, services and promotions for referral to other departments to deepen the member’s relationships and grow profitability.
- High school degree or GED required.
- 6 + months customer service experience preferred.
- Above average communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal.
- Proven ability to provide excellent service to others.
- Ability to own the customer’s experience and problem solve when needed.
- Ability to handle calls and perform duties accurately and efficiently.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team while being flexible.