Emirates Consulting Group
The primary purpose of the Customer Support Representative position is to build customer loyalty and customer retention by providing a differentiating service experience for all customer inquiries, concerns, and issues received from all Company’s customer contact channels. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in observance of brand and strategy and adhere to our core values and service attributes.
- Maintain phone and web queue availability as required to meet service standards.
- Research and resolve complex customer situations.
- Enter summary notes into the customer record and, if appropriate, forward data to the appropriate field or corporate management associate for resolution.
- Verify customer records for accuracy and update as necessary.
- Engage and educate customers on all loyalty programs, promotions, and customer specific offers.
- Perform follow-up tracking of forwarded customer inquires to ensure that all requests are addressed.
- Assist customers with Company’s web sites and mobile applications.
- Escalate customer issues to a higher-level Customer Support staff member when necessary.
- Conduct telephone calls to customers to rate the quality of the resolution to their issues.
- Customer service or retail call center environment required.
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.