Emirates Consulting Group
We seek a dedicated, organized, multi-tasking Digital Marketing Executive. This administrative role assists with a variety of marketing activities including updating presentations, tracking expenses, helping monitor seasonal deadlines, ordering materials, light research, and processing invoices. The role requires someone skilled in managing deadlines, maintaining spreadsheets, and taking clear meticulous notes.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, video conferences, and conference calls.
- Prepares and distributes materials for meetings.
- Takes notes in select meetings, and distributes accordingly.
- Processes invoices and monthly expense reports.
- Executes mailings as needed.
- Formats and distributes weekly reports.
- Enters data for seasonal marketing campaigns.
- Provides light budget support: updating spreadsheet and tracking of expenses.
- Helps update presentations.
- As needed, writes or identifies copy for a variety of marketing needs.
- Prepares materials for seasonal meetings and sales communications and collateral.
- Provides general support to marketing/publicity projects as needed.
- Plans imprint events.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior internship experience in marketing
- Excellent writing, communication, and multitasking skills
- Ability to work effectively, collaboratively, and with all levels of management
- Ability to be flexible, reliable, efficient and self-motivated
- Excellent organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledgeable about social media for marketing purposes
- A motivated self-starter with a love for books
- Strong knowledge of social media and web technologies (e.g. Facebook, Shortstack, Email deployment, Snapchat, Instagram)