Emirates Consulting Group
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to join our team. The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for the development, execution, and analysis of digital marketing initiatives.
You will deliver a world-class client experience that promotes a high level of confidence through service excellence, fast cycle time, product expertise, aggressive follow-up in communication, and accurate results in deliverables.
- You will own the client account and are completely responsible for the delivery of great SEO and PPC service.
- Clearly communicate SEO and PPC best practices and how to apply them to our clients’ sites.
- Work with other departments to update base site content to increase search rankings for all sites.
- Identify and inform management of client opportunities, potential risks, and other key issues.
- Manage PPC campaigns and set up reporting and ROI tracking in Google Analytics, Raventools, and Wordstream.
- Be the initial point of contact for any customer escalations that are assigned to your team.
- Be the primary person responsible for training and onboarding new members of your team.
- You will provide guidance in issues of a technical nature to clients in a non-technical field.
- Create new and update existing documentation as assigned.
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices, web technology including HTML and CSS
- Google AdWords experience
- Google AdWords certification
- Google Analytics certification is a plus
- Supervisory experience is also recommended