Emirates Consulting Group
- Experience (Yrs & Field) : 6+ years in the same field
- Educational Qualification: Postgraduate / MBA
- Professional Certifications: Google Certified or any Ecommerce Certificate
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Basic Growth hacking
- Development of Ecom. Business
- Web page Merchandising
- Oversee the E-com website of SDG Manage overall user experience, including site navigation, content development, Check-out
- funnel, promotional campaign & work on the landing page SKu’s basis what categories customers are searching on the web.
- Direct Integrated campaigns –To increase the conversion rates for the traffic visiting the site, reducing the bounce rates & improving our ATV’s & basket size.
- Collaborate with digital marketing manager to work on spends & marketing budgets to drive traffic to the website through calendar events.
- Define an event calendar to help category managers to work on a markdown plan & discounting offers in collaboration with retail.
- Marketplace Expansion of market place by onboarding more vendors to maintain product level expansion to the website.
- Ensure Site Hygiene for promo periods & ensuring landing, category & product page efficacy.
- Oversee client satisfaction (Market place), Potential issues on the platform, covering shipping, Delivery & payments