Emirates Consulting Group
- Monitoring work schedules in accordance to the master and detailed work programs.
- Ability to liaise effectively with clients, consultants, subcontractors and other relevant government authorities to achieve delivery objectives.
- Oversee day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site progress and the work of any stakeholders.
- Have sufficient technical knowledge and awareness of details to be able to recognize when technical problems may arise and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Oversee and control the quality of work progress as per the standards and issue NCRs when and as necessary.
- Manage fitout projects including all required multiple-craft custodial and project services in order to deliver on up project goals
- Oversee relations with project managers, consultants, contractors, and vendors
- Monitor compliance with contractual terms and measures taken to control costs; perform quality control to ensure adherence to industry standards
- Functional Experience: Minimum 10-12 years experience in a similar role, ideally in construction projects)
- Leadership/Supervisory: 5-6 years of progressive leadership responsibility in an organization of similar scope and size.
Education and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Civil Engineering or Architecture);
- Strong personal competencies in communications & operations.
- Exposure to field work & exposure to projects’ technical processes.
Any Additional Requirements (Language skills, Computer Skills)
- Fluency in English and Arabic is preferred and command of computer Engineering software is required