Emirates Consulting Group
- Conducting research and analyzing previous games to develop game plans, tactics, techniques, formations, and strategies.
- Organizing and scheduling tryouts and shortlisting potential players.
- Determining individual player abilities, strengths, and weaknesses, and factoring these into the gameplay and strategy sessions.
- Ensuring the football field is available for practice sessions and that players show up on time.
- Establishing rules and regulations and ensuring players are familiar with them.
- Organizing team building sessions and activities off the field.
- Fostering good sportsmanship in all team players, resolving disputes, and addressing bad behavior in a timely manner.
- Identifying exceptional players who might be scouted for scholarships and to play in professional leagues.
- Ensuring all sports equipment is available and in working order.
- Encouraging players to engage in other recreational sports and to live a healthy life with a balanced diet.
- Degree in sports science, sports medicine, nutrition, kinesiology or similar may be required.
- Experience in sports coaching recommended.
- Passion for football and in-depth knowledge of the game.
- Strong management, organizational, motivational, and strategizing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Disciplined self-starter with a positive attitude.