Emirates Consulting Group
- Bilingual is a must (Excellent command in both Arabic – English)
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources
- Minimum of 3 years’ HR experience from Retail and Fashion Background
- Positive attitude, detail and with good multitasking ability
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Maintaining organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Preparing employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintaining pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintaining management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Preparing HR Manual, employees handbook, operations manual