Emirates Consulting Group
- Education & Certificates: MBA / Certified HR
- Minimum 5-10 yrs. exp from retail industry
- Language: Arabic & English mandatory
- Being a competent user of all internal systems, to include our employee records system (Snowdrop)
- Updating and maintaining HR systems, records and reports with accurate employee data
- Processing monthly employee payroll in support of the payroll subject matter expert
- Processing changes to employee’s circumstances, including preparing accurate and effective
- documentation/communication and updating relevant databases
- Processing leavers, including preparing accurate, relevant documentation and updating systems
- Producing Management Information reports
- Ensuring that the end to end HR process supports a positive employee experience at all times.
- Following existing HR processes accurately and challenging these for ongoing efficiencies
- Supporting HR priority projects with any administrative activity
- Responding to emails on behalf of the department
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support to any of the other HR functions, as necessary and in line with
- business requirements.
- Solid previous office administration experience, ideally in a professional services environment
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office and database systems
- Used to working under pressure and to tight deadlines with multiple stakeholders.
- Confident, organised and to make decisions quickly.
- Strong communicator with excellent written and spoken English.