Emirates Consulting Group
• Verify performance and validate savings from energy savings performance contracting projects.
• Develop & implement Measurement & Verification (M&V) plans, scope and cost for RFPs/RFQs responses and engineering studies.
• Review bid/contract packages for quality assurance to identify M&V requirements.
• Review design intent and energy savings calculations during engineering studies for Light Fittings
• Execute and coordinate M&V activities with Energy Analyst, Energy Engineer, Construction Manager, design and commissioning engineers during all project stages.
• Conduct on-site spot measurements and short term data collection during construction and post-retrofit periods.
• Prepare and present project progress discussions, savings performance results and energy analysis reports to client.
• Develop energy consumption baseline and adjustments.
• Analysis energy management control systems; operational and programming code analysis for proper functioning.
• Perform on-site trouble shooting and data logging to validate and correct project performance.
• Team with Local Service/Sales to improve customer support, increase contract retention and recapture cancelled customers.
• Forecast savings shortfall and coordinate mitigation activities.
• Maintain customer records.
• Resolve customer issues and avoid litigation through problem resolution and negotiation.
• Perform the assigned duties with minimal supervision, while working in a team problem-solving environment.
• This position will have diverse accountability for multiple customers at various locations.
• Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Engineering or Environmental Sciences, and /or 3-5 years on site; hands on; troubleshooting experience for controls systems or HVAC equipment or LED Lighting Systems.
• 1 year performing in engineering and energy savings calculations.
• 1 year working with M&V protocols and guidelines (IPMVP)
Must be certified
Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP)
CEM/CEA or Equivalent